2 + 1 Half
A beautifully maintained single-level home, just a short distance from downtown St. Helena, awaits its new owner. The generous 2702 sq ft house opens to a formal living and dining room, leading to a large open-plan kitchen, family, and stunning outdoor bonus room. The large remodeled kitchen design is laid -out for easy access to cooking and preparation. The primary bedroom has a large ensuite bath and two large, separate walk-in closets, providing plenty of storage. An office with built-in custom cabinets is the perfect work-at-home spacetwo additional bedrooms and one full and one half bath complete this in-town charmer. Outside, the covered patio off the family room and kitchen creates the perfect environment for seamless indoor-outdoor living. It opens to the meditative views of vineyards and hillsides, with another dining area, spa, and garden with a half bath to finish the outdoor living experience.
Residential - Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,702 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet 2+, Bathroom - Granite,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall(s)
- Family Room
- Formal Area
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Kitchen/Family Combo,Skylight(s)
- Master Bath
- Granite,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater,Warming Drawer
- Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 2. Gas Starter,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener.
- Covered Patio,Uncovered Patio
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Lot View
- Hill, Vineyard
- Back Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private, Covered Courtyard,Fireplace, Covered Patio,Uncovered Patio. Corner,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Erin Lail, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the
Agent License: 02027696 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.